Adoption Update: December 2007
It will be three years of working "the system" on January 7th. That date looms like a date for major surgery, or at least having a root canal. We're looking forward to it about as much as surgery or a root canal too. I guess it's because no matter how hard we try or how much we wait, we just can't seem to finish this and get our kids home. January 7th isn't just the three year anniversary of this crazy process, but it's also Jimy's birthday. Jimy is the little boy we're adopting, and he will be turning five. So I guess January 7th is also a reminder that this is all worth it. These two beautiful children (Eden is our little girl) will be getting here someday. We just hope it's someday soon. Sorry it's been so long for some of you since you've heard anything from us. We're just tired of saying, "not yet", I guess. But there have been a few key developments lately that bring us hope so I wanted to let you know about them. G...
Comments