Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming Soon

It seems like just about everything these days is "coming soon". That's pretty much a good thing. I love living today with all the latest advances and all the newest promises. There's so much we can do now, which means more stuff I don't know how to do. Can you relate? For example, this blog is a new project for me. I'm a quick learner with all this stuff, but just yesterday I didn't know what a blog really was. I guess I'm a step behind on most things, but perfectly willing and able to catch up. A year ago or so I caught up on the i-tunes thing. Now, it's time to blog. I decided to start one cause I knew it could help me somehow. Everybody talks about them so they must help, right? So now I'm determined to figure out the next big thing: I want to post my sermons online. Guess what? That's coming soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: