Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gone Fishin'

I'll never forget that fishin' trip. I went to Canada with my dad and grandad when I was about 8 or 9 years old. It was great! I caught a bunch of Walleye. I remember catching more than everyone else, but that's probably just what they said to gullable young kid like me. You know fishin' stories - they grow and grow. I have always wanted to take my son on a trip just like that. The trip for me was a "forever memory" and I want my sons to have (at least) one with their father too. So I've gone fishin'. Jackson, my dad and I are heading to a secluded spot about 400 miles north of Toronto. We leave on Thursday, June 5 and return Saturday, June 14. Praise God for "forever memories"! I can't wait to see the fishin' story that will grow out of this!

No comments: