Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To The World From A Forgotten Place

Praise God! I am in Port au Prince as I write to make arrangements to pick up Eden Kristy and bring her home. I'm still playing the waiting game, but we really are closer than ever. Upon arrival, I was profoundly reminded of how rough and poor this place is. Let's put it this way, none of your cars would survive here. I don't know how they do it. The people are beautiful and if you close your eyes, you feel like you are in a tropical paradise, but opening them brings you back to reality quickly. Anyway, pray for this to finally get finished. Jimy's stuff is moving along too. Hopefully we won't have to return to this place for a while. Actually, forget that. We need to. We desperately need to.

1 comment:

KLG said...

PTL!! Great news! Great picture!